Workshop Professional 1.0
download 262 Kb Marc Aarts date: October
This Cockpit Workshop can edit all the known and previously unknown items in the GP2
cockpit display. This includes all the things covered by the CPD Designer, LCDTool.
Everything is possible using the navigator, or an easy-to-use drag and drop system.
CWS only supports the UK English version of GP2.EXE
Edit for Windows Version 1.82
download 420 Kb Steven Young date:
September 21, 1999
GP2edit allows you to create single file car sets which can contain all cars, helmets,
wheels, names numbers and performance data, custom cockpits, sound effects, track adverts
and much more...
New in version 1.82 :
- Updated contact information.
- Added 'Autofile' feature.
- Added extra buttons to toolbar.
- Improved Car bitmap handling from main screen.
Other features :
- Edit team/engine names, performance and reliability.
- Edit driver names, numbers and performance.
- Grid and race calculators to aid performance editing.
- Disable up to 2 drivers/cars.
- Replace car graphics with your own bitmaps.
- Replace helmet graphics with your own bitmaps.
- Preview new car bitmaps in 3d.
- Set high or low nose cones.
- Edit pit crew colours, pit lane position and speed limit.
- Edit cockpit/mirror/wing colours.
- Replace wheel graphics with your own bitmaps.
- Replace all Sound effects with your own WAV files.
- Edit helmets used on 'Choose Driver/Team' menu.
- Edit Onboard camera views.
- Replace all other texture files used in the game.
- Edit how easily cars get damaged.
- Edit Cockpit design and gauge layout (with CPD v1.3 support).
- Store up to 8 spare drivers in a car set.
- Display driver 1 as 1 or 0.
- Choose which driver aids are available.
- Set players car power, or make it use the selected team power.
- Set quick race length.
- Adjust players and computer cars weight.
- Change players tyre grip.
- Set the initial fuel load in practice and Qualifying sessions.
- Edit the championship points awarded.
- Set the number of laps in a 100% race.
- Load/save single team files
- Load/save performance text files.
- Create self installing DOS car sets.
GP2edit supports all game versions and should work on all Windows versions running in
256 or more colours.
Cockpit Designer Version 1.4
download 305 Kb Marc Aarts and Robert Kimber date:
September 8, 1999
GP2 Cockpit Designer is a program to alter the GP2 Cockpit gauge layout. You can use
GP2 Cockpit Designer to place your cockpit gauges anywhere on your cockpit which means you
are not bound to the strict GP2 Cockpit layout anymore.
A must have for the serious cockpit designer!
- Many small changes and enhancements
- Many bug fixes and optimizations (No external libraries anymore)
- Plug-in support
- Display Selector
- Cockpit Options Editor
Plug-ins developed by Marc Aarts and Ingo Serf:
- Beta LCD Editor plug-in for the cockpit designer : download 156 Kb
- Small tools plug-in (gp2nocd/mphfix/gp2split) : download 170 Kb
download 341 Kb Alessandro Carrera date:
June 30, 1999
An utility to edit laptime records in Gp2. I need it when I change my tracks order.
download 16 Kb Viktor Gars date: March
You can edit the info text in the Track File with this GP2 Track Info Editor
Display Editor version 0.95b
download 491 Kb Damien Legros date: December
GP2LCD display editor allows you to change the solid display of your cockpit.
- Fixed some problems
- PCX support
- Import data from LCD files
Things to edit:
- Change "SPEED" data, "FUEL" data position etc.
- Change gauges, rev lights etc.
download 216 Kb Damien Legros date: November
GP2 Cockpit layout, size and position editor (change "REPLAY" logo size and
position on the cockpit without crash ....).
download 174 Kb Jeroen van Soest date: November
CamEdit2 is a Windows 95 program that can edit any camera on any circuit.
Things to edit:
- Distance from S/F line (was X-coordinate)
- Distance from centre of track (was Y-coordinate)
- Height of the camera (was Z2-coordinate)
- Switch Moment
- Zoom Factor (was Zoom Factor 1)
- Zoom-out Factor (was Zoom Factor 2)
- View Range Before (was View Range 1)
- View Range After (was View Range 2)
NOTE: The NOCDROM patch is required for this util.
What's new in version 2.00 ?
- Version 2.00 is the Windows 95 version of CamEdit. This version is very basic, but
import & export options will be added later. A windows help file will be added and a
combobox to select the tacks/circuits real fast! The combox is shown, but doesn't do
- Changed the names of the columns.
- Deleted the Z1 comlumn.
- Deleted the UK1 column.
- Deleted the UK2 column.
Prix 2 Object Editor v1.0 BETA
download 388 Kb Arjan Wijnveen date:
May 12, 1996
GP2 Object editor allows you change the characteristics of the objects alongside the
track. Like marshals, buildings, signs etc.
Features in Version 1.0:
- X Coordinate Movement
- Y Coordinate Movement
- Height Coordinate Movement
- Rotation of Objects
- Object Changing
NOTE: You'll need Robert Kimber's GP2
Checksummer to use the changed files in the game.
download 114 Kb Miles Walsh date:
Februari 18, 1997
This program allows you to edit the relative performances of the Drivers and Cars in
GP2. It ONLY affects the Computer Cars - it has no effect on your car. You can also edit a
few other bits and pieces.
You can edit: Team BHPs for Race and Qualifying; Car Reliability; High or Low Nose design
cars; Driver Grip in Race and Qualifying; Driver and Team Names; Driver Car Numbers;
Available Driver Aids at each of the five difficulty levels; Quick Race Length; Colours
shown on the Cockpit View for each team; Opposition Level, Weighting and Car Realism
On/Off; Random Player Car Power On/Off; Pit Lane Garage Order; Pit Crew Colours; Player
Car Power and First Car No (0 or 1)
Editor v2.12b for Windows
download 239 Kb Slobodan Blanusa date:
December 5, 1996
This update solves the performance bug of v2.12.
With this util you can change everything: performances, names, numbers, colors etc.
It supports all languages of GP2.
New in version 2.12b:
- Players BHP, car weight, number 0 for first car, showing computer car fuel load and
nosecones from GP2EDWIN
- Performance manager
- Helmets bitmap editing
- Converting all jam files with gp2jam
- Improved cockpit and pit crew colors dialog boxes
EdWin 1.1 for Windows 3.1/95
download 263 Kb Andrzej Barganski
Game editor for Microprose's Grand Prix 2.
Features: It can change the computer cars engine power and drivers grip for all sessions,
the probability of car faillure, the player's car engine power, the nose of a car, the pit
box order, the aids in all game levels, the weight of a car, the driver numbers and names,
the team and engine names, the cockpit color, the speed limit in pit lane, and a few other
Computer cars performance editor v1.1
download 13 Kb Andrzej Barganski
This small utility allows you to change some GP2 settings like: maximum engine power in
sessions, drivers' grip and car failures.